About me


Welcome to my world,


I am UK based artist who is inspired by everything linked with the sea, the water and sailing. I live by the sea and I believe that it is important to fill our homes with things that make us happy, which is why I started painting and dressing my home with the colours I love.

I am a great believer that Art has a positive effect on our emotional well-being, and I am really passionate about how art can uplift and inspire all of us.

My other day job is teaching languages and being a CCF officer in the Royal Navy. 


I hope you will enjoy my work.


All my art posted here is available for purchase.


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

art.by.sophiemac@gmail.com

Commissions available on request.


Many thanks for your visit,


Sophie






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lone sailing - 0063

At the beach - long distance sailing II - 0062

At the beach - tide running in - 0058